Monday, November 28, 2016

Never Give up!




I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

Many winners have reached success by climbing a special ladder called – never give up. However, there are also many who have lost the opportunity to achieve success because they gave up too soon. This can happen in every area of life – family, education, friends, work, service. Perseverance is a key to victory.

We too can allow the Scriptures to strengthen us to press on in the race marked out for us. For our God is both a Promise-Making and Promise-Keeping God and will reward those who faithfully finish the race.

Heavenly Father, give me strength of character and perseverance to serve you better. Help me not to get discouraged when things get tough but to rely on You to see me through.

No comments: