Friday, March 24, 2017

#BabyTrump

On Stephanie’s case…according to Celtic…I think Stephanie got share her thoughts with Celtic and Celtic put it very subtly to me…it’s like, when I have lunch with other people in the office, I did not invite Stephanie to come along…the first few times I did, but Stephanie herself decline those offers…so, I guess in the subsequent times, I kind of took things for granted and never invited her. But I think Stephanie is upset with me...is because of her birthday celebration. What happen was…I dictate which date we should go out for her birthday lunch, I chose Sunday because lately…I’m kind of busy on Saturday…and there were a couple of times where Stephanie prefer to have it on a Saturday. I think in her head…the logic is…it’s my birthday; I should be able to decide.

Well, I am not going to do anything for now. Let’s see what is Stephanie next move, whenever there are problems, she always avoids it and run away. Maybe I am place in such a position so she can learn to overcome it. She can talk to me, she can share her thoughts & feelings with me...I am not a sensitive person, I am very easy-going and I do not yell and scream and bite like Celtic. But it's always in Stephanie's character that she does not confront the issues but choose to run away from it instead.

No comments: