Saturday, March 18, 2017

Loose Women




2017's Got Nothing on You If You Follow These 20 Tips For Happiness

MAKE AN EFFORT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE (1).

Batu Caves >> this is so malu…after staying in this country for almost 35 years, I have not been to Batu Caves before…hahaha…yesterday, I was on leave…so both Li Fong and I decide to make a day trip down to Batu Caves. We took the LRT…headed to KL Sentral, then switched to KTM. We were blessed with good weather…fair crowd…the view was magnificent…God’s creations was just simply awesome…climbed up the 272 steps…not much of a challenge…hahaha…monkeys; kind of on the rude side…don’t ever feed them, they just turn violent when they were given food, like as though they have not eaten anything for days…maybe they were…feasting my eyes on the colorful sarees…simply gorgeous. Then, we took Uber to Restoran Pan Heong for our lunch…had their signature dishes of Fish Porridge, Kau Yuk Mee Hoon and Fish Fu Chok. Nice…so, I can finally say that I have been to Batu Caves…hahaha…

Well, Li Fong isn’t exactly a new friend; a colleague…a lunch buddy…but this is my first time hanging out with Li Fong on a leisure basis…so, yes…making an effort to hang out with new people…people at work is different from when they are off-work…

No comments: