Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Una Reunion Familiar




That’s the WatsApp Chat group that Marcus, Tommy, Paige & I hang around.

Marcus: It’s time for update. Lots of changes in G13

Tommy: I heard. Are you guys ok?

Marcus: I’m safe for moment. Coz not involve in buying. Maximoff doesn’t want me, never mind la

Tommy: Don’t say that. Everything happened for a reason

Marcus: That’s true, I must thank for that arrangement

Tommy: Well, until something better comes along, make the best out of it

Me: Let’s cheer each on ok

(1) I really want to kepo on what are the changes that are currently on going in G13…I am curious…how is Ursula doing…what about Pietro…did Alice get what she deserve…but I guess I will know about it sooner or later.

(2) It’s good that Tommy remains optimistic and is encouraging Marcus as well.

(3) I’m not too sure whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing that I have left G13…

No comments: