Saturday, March 18, 2017

Chateau Miraval




2017's Got Nothing on You If You Follow These 20 Tips For Happiness

BE MORE OPEN TO INVITATIONS.
MAKE AN EFFORT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE (2).


D’Place, Klang >> Yes, kill 2 birds with one stone…hahaha…my insurance agent (Adeline) have always been inviting me over to attend the AIA career opportunity…I have always decline her offer…because I cannot sell insurance lah…I am no salesman. So, yesterday, it was her company monthly recognition night…where they recognize high achievers who hit their targets in their respective categories…so, ok lor, I went lor…it was a good night…catching up with Adeline…having nice conversations with her colleagues, sharing stories around the table…yes, it’s nice meeting people…outside from my circle…learning from each other…will I do it again…maybe…hahaha...but yesterday...I was damn proud of myself because I have make the first step...

No comments: