Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Bolo




Aiyo…this Mak Tiri…reminds me of Ursula…both also always amuse me…and both of them also…our wavelength is also not align in the first place when we first started off…

MT: Hi J_b_

MT: Hi J___. Raya date LY do you have any idea?

Me: 17/7 18/7…err, if my memory serves me correctly…

MT: Only 2 days? Usually is about 8 week…

Me: I thought u meant the actual raya date fall on when…not the…tracking date…

MT: Lol. Eh I’m may not be very smart but not so dumbo ask u LY raya date lor!! Can check calendar or google. Tracking date ya. If u remember if not is ok. I juz put first Monday I update again. Your raya slides.

Me: Ok, my bad, don’t get mad. U also didn’t write down specifically. I’m not tat smart either, cannot remember the date. The raya slides…I really salute u & Jonas, I don’t know how u all can sit down and do…

MT: Rushing now then go store. I only put garden

Me: Ok ok. I also haven’t do yet. #felizViernes l__ n__

MT: Ya only got luggage now garden and seasonal deco. I guess only these for today. Happy Friday

.....so, was she angry or were just pulling my leg…

No comments: