Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Podgy & The Banker




Yesterday, I was having lunch with Stewart at Sushi King…half way through…tiba-tiba…Mak Tiri was walking out from her table…she saw me…but I didn’t notice that she was ahead of Stewart & myself…I thought we walk out from the office more earlier than her, how come she is more faster...she was having lunch…on her own wor…in the corner…but I thought I saw her lunch buddy in the morning…so, is this her secret alone lunch place…hahaha…when I first joined The Japanese last year…Mak Tiri will have 2 or 3 lunch buddies...but don’t know what happen…now only left 1…also kind of kesian also right…Stewart seems to be very neutral…sigh, as usual lah…Celtic likes to light up the fire…lucky Stewart have not been completely brainwash by Celtic yet, still can think soundly…I think Stewart knew about Celtic’s character but I guess Stewart also malas want to layan or argue back with Celtic…just use Celtic to drive the sales.

According to Stewart…MT have super thyroid…which causes anxiety and stress…MT did try to let Tin Min to run the show freely but once MT let it go…Tin Min start to make small and unnecessary mistakes…so, MT have to take back the control and micromanage. D31 is very blessed in the sense that we have Fify to help us with some of the paper work…

No comments: