Saturday, March 18, 2017

Gibson’s Steps




Hahaha…God knows me…hahaha…I was so desperate to know on what is going on in G13 right now but I dare not go and ask around, after people say I busybody…FOM will be implemented…effective 1st February…thanks to Uncle Andy…he WatsApp me the whole new organization chart…strike gold wei…hahaha…

However, the biggest loser was Ursula…doing Toys & Baby Hard…Nixon will be doing Stationery…Pietro is save; handling back the same old portfolio…the HouseHold 2 responsibilities have been split between Anderson & Amelia…Christy will be doing Laundry, Cleaning, Deco & Towels…Bryan is heading Plastic, Furniture & Garden...The Witch does DIY. Shawn & Nigel maintain back their old portfolio but the both of them report to Jordan, Maximoff rather put Jordan in that position instead of Ursula…sigh…more dramas on the way…

No comments: