Friday, March 24, 2017

Clotilde of Savoy




Mak Tiri started it first…the both of us were in the pantry. So, I use the water dispenser on the right…and she uses the water dispenser on the left. Then, she commented that the running water from the faucet of the right water dispenser is kind of slow. I told her that I prefer to use the right water dispenser compare to the left water dispenser. This is because the faucet from the left water dispenser is leaking and the hot water will just spurt out which I have already kena a few times. And I also told her cheekily…even thought the right water dispenser may be slow…you still don’t have to stand there for half and hour…hahaha…

Later on in the evening, as both Stewart & Celtic have already went to the Shah Alam store, only left Mak Tiri, Jonas & myself. So, as Jonas just came out from the Marketing meeting…we need to plot our promotion items into the store respective locations. I was doing the plotting first, then I hand it over to MT. Then, Stewart ask me to do some checking, so I ask for the layout plan back from MT. But MT has already put it back on Jonas table. Then she told me that she only have two area to display only…her voice tone was so kesian like that…hahaha…but MT was actually indicating since she only have two spots, she did the checking quite fast & already put them on Jonas's table...then later on, I was waiting for my turn to update the file, Kelvin was using it first, so I told Kelvin to let me know once he’s done…then this MT say that she only have four lines to copy & paste. I told her that I only have one. Once Kelvin was done with the list…I went into the file to copy & paste. Then, I call out her name and say that I’m done already in Mandarin, then I switch over to English…saja…hahaha…

No comments: