Friday, July 08, 2016

9 Idiotic Rules That Drive Everyone Insane




In all of my previous companies that I have work in…this Japanese company…OMG is the least conducive to stay late in…in a way, it is also good…I get to go home early.

(1) Restricting internet use. I tak ada :(
(2) Ridiculous requirements for attendance, leave and time off.
(3) Draconian e-mail policies.
(4) Limiting bathroom breaks.
(5) Stealing employee’s frequent flyer miles.
(6) Pathetic attempts at political correctness.
(7) Bell curves and forced rankings of performance.
(8) Banning mobile phones.
(9) Shutting down self-expression (personal items and dress codes). I very naughty…sometimes I just curi-curi wear my blue sneakers to work. And I have my toys on my desks to keep me company while working.
(10) Another thing that I want to add on is the humidity, poor lighting (that day, I just climb on top of my work desk and just turn the 2 fluorescent tubes around so the place will not become too bright that is not healthy for my eye sight) and the air-con that is being cut off 15 minutes earlier.

No comments: