Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Still Taming



Stewart said that Stewart hired me to be a flower pot…meaning as a decorative item only. Cheh…I got do work ok. It’s only that this Celtic never do anything at all. Seriously, Celtic said that Marcus taught Celtic a lot about work delegation…yes, delegation but this Celtic is totally hands off right now. Stewart; I also feel...is in the comfort zone already. 12 years altogether. I think Stewart also pening kepala…on how to manage Celtic. Remove Celtic also cannot…Celtic control all of big the suppliers…hmmm…I am really curious…yes, Celtic have the credibility over there…but these suppliers…can they tahan Celtic currently…with that kind of attitude…are the suppliers willing to take the risk…a change of buyer's style…but still can do sales…hmm…

No comments: