Saturday, July 30, 2016

Baby Steps Da Vinci




Yesterday was the company Raya Makan – Makan session mah…so I was wearing a Baju Kebaya. Earlier on, I pair the Kebaya top with my pants…easier for me to walk mah…then, when the event start at 4pm…I change to the sarong…adoi, so hard to walk. So, after the event finish…I went home with Stephanie…I thought MT have already left…we have to walk up 2 fleet of stairs to the carpark upstairs. Then, both Stephanie & myself saw that MT was behind us. Oh no! Usually, I will just quickly walk up the stairs…but wearing the Kebaya, I know that I can’t walk fast, even if I do, I will surely trip over and will only embarrass myself further. So, I put on a brave face, I tell MT to walk first…but MT was so sweet…MT say it’s ok…just naik your kain and go up together. I told MT that I will be slow. Then, as we walk up together…MT say…see, same pace mah. I didn’t expect MT to response like that. Then, we bid our farewell together.

Earlier on…there was this one time that we go back together as well. I silently walk behind MT…hahaha…and ohh…another incident was during lunch time…MT was walking with her lunch buddies…the ladies were slow lah as all of them was in their heels…I even overheard them comparing their heels height…walk so slow, so finally I found the gap to potong and walk ahead of them…hahaha…

No comments: