Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Lady & The Lion



Is this call bitching? Or back stabbing? :) I actually went and ask Stewart can I change my seating place…my ear is very red…indicating that this Celtic is very noisy lah…hahaha…Stewart said, then that is so obvious already. I also ask Stewart did Stewart got give any job for Celtic to do…Stewart said, got…do the 2016 contracts but this Celtic is also very slow in doing it. Stewart mention that Celtic will be very busy after this as Celtic have to take over Mrs. Simon’s portfolio. Stewart probably thinks that I am so evil right now, dare to talk behind my boss. Actually, I have a feeling that Stewart also kena brain wash from Celtic already. Sometimes, this Celtic is also very cunning & manipulative…but Celtic have this confidence that makes everything seems all real even though it’s not.

No comments: