Saturday, July 30, 2016

Facial




Miss Klein was the first to compliment me. Secondly, was another colleague from the Finance Department.

In March this year, I did a Microneedling Procedure. So, my face was like sunburned like that. Red and rough. Like a red Indian. My ugliest moment in my life. Somemore, to jaga my air muka…I have to tell a white lie to my fellow colleagues…say I was under the sun while jogging hence become like this…yes foolish me.

Microneedling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks.

Yes, I feel my skin now not so coarse, it’s pretty clear, the pores shows better improvement and less congested. So, it’s good that people are noticing it.

No comments: