Sunday, July 17, 2016

Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History




Yes, in the end…I did went over to Miguel’s pot luck lunch. Car pool with Marcus. Went there empty handed...hahaha...yes, everyone was suppose to bring something...but looking at the list, there is a lot of food already. So, everyone was there. Fandi & Brian did not turn up. Whew…I was a bit nervous if Brian did turn up. When Alice arrives and saw me…she immediately hugs me…err…Miguel’s place is totally nice. The kitchen has the biggest proportion of floor space compare to the other rooms as Miguel loves cooking. The food served was delicious, I chatted with everyone, the familiar faces, of course there are the newbies too which I have not and did not get acquainted with…good vibes all afternoon round :)

Before I join them for lunch, I did inform Stewart about it…knowing that there will be pictures taken and posted on the social media. Also inform Stewart that I did not inform Celtic about it. I didn’t want Celtic to nag and feel jealous about the whole thing. Even though, Celtic was not part of the group...this Celtic can get jealous pretty easily and start spitting fire thereafter. But anyway, I am sure the suppliers will inform Celtic about it. I just make don’t know. Hahaha…

No comments: