Friday, July 08, 2016

a corporate woman jewel




5 Nuggets Of Wisdom:

(1) Don’t be afraid to ask questions for clarity.

(2) Take on new challenges. There’s more to gain than to lose.

(3) Fall, but get up again and move on. I told Stewart that I have screwed up this year Hari Raya. I was on board late. So, whatever that the supplier have on the festive items, I just pick it up from there. Thus, for this year Hari Raya, at The Japanese…the festive merchandise such as the canisters, the glass sets, the porcelain sets, water dispensers, serving sets are very limited in terms of assortment. I think The English & Anderson representing G13 did decent enough. I have to start preparing for CNY 2017 now.

(4) Find a role model or a mentor. Lee Nee! Hahaha…

(5) Never lose sight of your goals and purpose. Yes, fix up all of the categories.

No comments: