Sunday, July 31, 2016

Surprised By Grace




Lord, Your Grace is Amazing to me!

I know that my car was not in a very good condition for the past several months. And I was kind of procrastinating it…to bring it over to the car workshop for a check-up and my finances was also pretty tight at that point of time. I also felt that the clutch handling was a bit tight at first. Of course I prayed over it…then the feel of the clutch was back to normal and that was why the car was able to withstand until now. So, yesterday night; upon Papa Ham’s advise…when he sense that there is no more driving power and that the engine was humming kind of loud…I brought it to the car workshop today. As today was a Sunday, there were no spare parts available. So, I asked if it is ok that I bring the car back on next week Saturday. The head mechanic told me no as he was afraid that the car may break down anytime soon and the aftermath will be even more work.

So – THANK YOU GOD…Thank You that your protected the car & myself over the past few months…Thank You that you always ensure that I arrive at my destination safe and sound…Thank You that you always ensure that I reach home in one piece…Thank You that I did not involve in any car accident…Thank You that the car did not break down at unexpected places & at unexpected time…Thank You…Thank You!

No comments: