Sunday, July 10, 2016

AntiGone




Ok, back to G13’s Brian Back Margin stories…sigh…what happen was…in my TTA which I sign with some suppliers…there is a fee for new item code creation…some I charges a fee per sku…some I charges a fee per collection or range. So, for example…if there is a supplier who wants to list in 5 correction tapes…if the agreement is RM100 per sku…then, it will be RM100 x 5 sku…but if it is RM100 per collection, then it will be RM100 x 1 collection. But I guess…this Alice is having not enough money to do the month end closing…so, probably…with Miguel’s blessings and Maximoff’s approval…Brian back date charge the supplier…RM100 per sku per store…so it actually amounts to a lot of money. 1 supplier did call me and enquire me about it. The supplier is trying to appeal because Miguel debate back – by saying what does it mean by collection…so, in the end…I don’t know whether this supplier manage to get their refund or not. According to Paige…the team manages to do very well for their April closing. So well, until kena audit because their back margin collection is higher than their front margin collection.

Marcus updated me that they seem to be very proud in getting this pot of recovery money. Marcus also got share with me…rupa-rupanya, this Maximoff got commented that Marcus is very weak in collecting buying income from the suppliers. What the…you want profits…front margin is the way.

Because of this…I was also very hesitate...whether I should attend Miguel’s pot luck lunch at Miguel’s house or not. Since Miguel & Alice will be there…Miguel have given out such comments…plus I am also scared to bertembung with Brian. Sure very kekok afterward…sigh…

No comments: