Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Indicine




Another WatsApp encounter with Mak Tiri…layan me wor :)

Me: Buenos Dias, July marketing pdt list, I want to copy & paste 2 lines only. Thank u.
MT: Morning. I did not open d file. Was since yesterday…u see my name right?
Me: Yes.
MT: Dunno why. I din open…I made a copy. U fill in the copy file I will try to find way to delete the original.
Me: Gracias.
MT: Can open?
Me: Yup. Complete.
MT: I don’t know how to delete that ori. Still my name opening it.
Me: The July list ok already wor.
MT: Ok so I delete it. U saved in the copy right? I called IT just now they say reboot.
Me: Yes.
MT: Ok deleted ori. But the copy someone opening. I can’t rename.
Me: Done rename.

Let’s see…Mak Tiri knows Spanish…must be well read and well versed…not a bad person also lar…the file cannot be open, at least MT did provide solution. I only know that Stewart always trigger Celtic by saying why MT can get certain things done and not Celtic. Hahaha…

No comments: