Tuesday, July 19, 2016

therefore, love moderately




WatsApp conversation with Marcus today.

Me: Hola.
Marcus: Dolf resigned.
Me: Y so sudden…I want to ask is it Lionel or Laura resign? Emerson find me…
Marcus: Emerson just told me.
Me: I reject already, I cannot sell baju.
Marcus: Can introduce any one or not…Emerson’s with me now…
Me: Take the English VSS batch lah…Baldwin…haven’t got job yet.
Marcus: Hmm…
Me: Baldwin got ask Celtic & Stewart whether got job in The Japanese or not. Oh, Brian…go and rescue him from the evil queen.
Marcus: U want Emerson to die? From the Evil Queen? Hahaha…let me talk to Baldwin.
Me: Don’t let good talent go off, rescue him if he is good. I think Emerson can manage the evil queen, she only show black face to Emerson, she won’t dare to do anything one. Yes, do talk to Baldwin. So, it’s Lionel or Laura?
Marcus: Laura.

No comments: