Saturday, July 30, 2016

Baby Steps Van Gogh




Yesterday, the company organized a Raya Makan – Makan session. The Division took many pictures together. Now looking back at them, yes I am not a very photogenic person, like a wanted criminal…hahaha…I have never been camera friendly anyway…but this Mak Tiri…I have to say that she have very beautiful features…if only MT would smiles more, laugh more. MT looks so serious and tense while working. I don’t know…I am kind of drawn to this mysterious character because both Celtic & Henry painted MT with such an evil character and I find MT to be another kind of character. MT didn’t put on any Malaysian traditional wear yesterday. But I do like MT’s style…sometimes it’s heavily rock-inspired chic, minimal, drapey, edgy, quirky yet feminine.

No comments: