Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Projek Berdikari




Today, Stewart says that I am stubborn. I say that I am not stubborn, I am determine. Mrs. Simon laugh and say that Stewart hired me one. Come on people, we cannot be doing the same thing and expecting different results. The Division needs a breakthrough. Certain categories can do family discount, and certain cannot. Why want to compromise on the margin. Just like disposable merchandise. If I have an open house, I need the paper cups and paper plates. I won’t berkira whether Tesco is selling cheaper by a dollar or Giant is more expensive. I need it, I need it lah. Most important is stock availability. Customers only buy certain assortment…mostly the paper cups and paper plates…but why do family discount entirely?

I just can’t fit into the culture, the people mindset here and also this Celtic. If I see from a friend’s perspective, I am ok…if I am looking through an outsider’s perspective, I have many negative comments on Celtic. Not doing any work, not helping with the daily chores, only dispensing instructions, playing games on the phone, not focusing…what the…I really don’t know lah…I will be calm and quiet…let Stewart go and handle Celtic. Stewart is not blind for sure…just compromise because Celtic can control the suppliers and Celtic knows that...knows that Stewart cannot live without Celtic!

No comments: