Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Romeo & Juliet Suite




All of a sudden…I just have this realization today…it’s not that I needed Celtic…it is Celtic who needed me the most. Like today…Celtic really does nothing at all the whole day in the office. Can play game on the phone somemore.

When Celtic realizes something…and I am too busy to do it…Celtic will not even lift a finger to help me at all. Unlike Ursula, Marcus & Tommy…they can be really hands on and help out to fill in the forms as well.

And then hor…even this Mrs. Simon also notices this too. Mrs. Simon teasingly said that this Celtic bully me…all the work I do. Then, on the other day…Celtic complain that Celtic was very hungry…Mrs. Simon said that Celtic should not be hungry, instead I should be the one who should be hungrier as I was doing all of the work…hahaha…

And as I was going through some of my old stuffs…there was some email correspondence that I have kept over the years…between Seth and myself…between Tommy and myself. Both Seth and Tommy commented that this Celtic is immature, too emotional, stubborn…it was me who pacify Seth that eventually give Celtic another chance.

See…I am not that bad (in terms of capability)…it’s just that I never have the confidence, that little bit of intelligence to pull through :) Hahaha…but nonetheless…all is well…all is good…right now…at the age of 34 >> some things just doesn’t matter anymore. Most importantly, I live well…I live happy. You have to be brave and make the choice to do that, to truly accept yourself and love yourself and really forgive yourself for your missteps.

No comments: