Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy




That is Ursula’s Happy Bunch.
Happy Birthday. May you be wrap with the best blessings of the world. From the Cheekiest, Mischievous, Naughtiest and 100% Laziest....

Me: #HappyBirthday. #awesome.always

Ursula: Thank you my dear!!!!!

Me: Out of curiosity…were u in the office on last week Friday?

Ursula: Yes have to do closing. Why u are back to G13 to interview?

Me: Err…did u like receive anything…

Ursula: Heard that Brian want to resign also…not sure it is true!!! But poor Pietro have collect so much money. Ohhh u send me flower

Me: U also don’t want me…I come back for what…

Ursula: I am so touch…I am guessing Maximoff’s secretary arrange that. Thank you so so much

Me: So, u did receive.

Ursula: I showed that to my hubby said it is from my boyfriend. Hehehe. I said I am hoping to get some today from him…thank you so much

Me: U sure didn’t read the message…the clue is there

Ursula: Haha I noticed when u told me this morning. I am so so stress last weekend as still can’t close June number. Yes I recalled as u r the most laziest gal…but smart and energetic person I know. Thank you for your wonderful thoughts.

No comments: