Tuesday, July 19, 2016

which as they kiss consume




Emerson: Wei…anyone at The Japanese looking for buyer?
Me: Yeah, got people resign.
Emerson: Yup wo. U wanna come back? Anyone?
Me: Come back? Want to but u must be the head of leisureware, homeware first :)
Emerson: Hahaha…u wanna do kidswear?
Me: Ur team got ppl resign? I cannot sell baju lah.
Emerson: Hahaha…can la…the skills r the same ma.
Me: No passion for clothes and don’t follow fashion. So I don’t meet the criteria.
Emerson: Aiyah
Me: Otherwise, I already transfer to ur side lah
Emerson: Hahahaha

That was yesterday WatsApp conversation…today again another set of conversation…

Emerson: Hello…anyone u have to recommend?
Me: Take the English VSS batch lah
Emerson: Hahaha…none le which I want.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD
…that Emerson remembers me…that Emerson thought of me…here in The Japanese, in the Appliance Division…5 people is leaving…now, one of Emerson’s buyer is also leaving…God is moving something…I shall wait…

No comments: