Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Remote Location




Sometimes God allows us to end up in desolate places where He is our only source of help. His ability to provide for us is not necessarily linked with our circumstances. If He created the entire world out of nothing, God can certainly meet our needs – whatever our circumstances – out of the riches of His glory, in Christ Jesus.

Dear God, thank You for all that You have provided through Your Son, Jesus Christ. You know what my needs are. Please reassure me of Your care and power.

We can trust God to do what we cannot do.

Celtic – I think this is the only way to manage Celtic for now…anything that Celtic said, which I am not sure of...I will just cross-check with Stewart. I think…with Stewart…if I am doing something wrong…if I am not in the right track of things…I believe Stewart will come to me and personally will discuss with me on how to rectify it. So far, Stewart and I have yet to have such a conversation. Thank You God!

What happen was…on last week Friday…Stewart wants the team to start to prorate on our buying income. Celtic commented that this manually raised Promotion Agreement, suppliers will find it difficult to sign them off. Then, I pula sibuk…I told Celtic to present the trade plans to the supplier, take money, also must show suppliers where their money are going mah…then like Marcus said, when Celtic cannot answer something…Celtic will divert…and divert Celtic did…Celtic did not answer my question…but when on to say that all of the household places are taken up by me and that Celtic is giving me way. So, of course…I am not satisfied with Celtic’s answers…I went to check with Stewart – which Stewart give this remarks…I ONLY DON’T WANT TO ARGUE WITH CELTIC…Celtic’s stocks are perpetually everywhere. With this statement…I already know that Stewart knew Celtic’s real character. Celtic is back to the usual self. On the handphone and doing lots of talking to Wayne which Wayne also layan. So noisy the both of them. Sigh…

From this moment onward…whenever I am speaking to Stewart; on Celtic related matters…I will say; you want to hear from a friend’s perspective or from a third party’s perspective…hahaha…

No comments: