Sunday, October 16, 2016

His Loving Presence




Together let’s embrace the blessing of His loving presence so we can confidently say – The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. Lord, thank You for the promise that You will never leave me. May the reality of Your constant supporting presence fill my heart with comfort, confidence and courage. There is peace in the presence of God.

Stewart met up with the team on last week Friday on the test results. I think I got 2 correct out of 6. I really don’t know the calculations and the concept. Already spoilt by the formula template. But I thank You God…because Stewart didn’t embarrass me by calling me up to do the calculation on the whiteboard in front of everyone…Tin Min kena, Zila kena, Wayne kena, William also, even Harriet. And I saw that Abigail was being diligently taught by MT. Celtic…I think some of it Celtic also not sure about the concept.

No comments: