Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Moonfish Café




Me: The item codes transfer are done.
Celtic: I know…I did it for you.
Me: I know, I just let you know that it is completed. I just want to update you.
Celtic wants to show off to the entire world that Celtic helps me to do the work. Want to take credit pula

Then hor, in one of the store news bulletin – 1 store complain that Celtic’s barang overstock.

During today morning briefing…Stewart praise me in front of everyone that I have a Sales Tracker to measure my sales and share with the store team. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Then, Stewart asks me to ajar Celtic on the SR Deduction. It shows that Celtic really don’t know anything.

GOD – make me a BETTER person, not bitter…make me FORGIVE & FORGET…make me RESPONSE and not to react.

No comments: