Monday, October 03, 2016

Mabel & Sox




You are right.
You are really right.
You are absolutely right.
Hahaha…
Then I got the team into trouble.

What happen was…I wrote an email to Stewart…FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.
Well, Stewart has been telling us that the top management wants to implement the right price image to the customer. And they are taking the seasonal alley as the starting platform. So, William is in charge of this project. I fill up what I need to fill up. Of course, I fill up the blanks wrongly. William corrected me. Which is fine with me. Then, I take a look at the layout, and I feel that it was not firm up. It’s very important to have stock availability, visibility and leaflet communication. Front page items, every iconic lines, every key lines have to be feature in the seasonal alley. So, there were a few things that I notice which I pinpoint them to Stewart.

The A4 Paper display was first, follow by the Arch Files. However, the Arch Files price point was cheaper, so isn’t it supposes to be in the front first, then follow by the A4 Paper. It should be arrange from the cheapest to the most expensive even within the same category right? And I cannot find the Arch Files in the leaflet.

Digital scale and alarm clock on block display…need to carry so many stocks?

Noted that the Deepavali Decos are on the first block because it’s the festive season, then it was the Luggage at RM59.50, then follow by the Banquet Table at RM79.90…Furniture is a more important category or more business heavy weighted category than Luggage, it should be place in the front right…

So, in the end Stewart gave the team a lecture…we have to re-do the layout.

Don't get me wrong, I am not teaching Stewart on how to work here…we need to improve the system, the flow, the process, we have to be very discipline from now on…otherwise, I really don’t see the work quality like how I see the work quality that The English people have in them.

It feels good that Stewart listen to my opinions and agree with them...

No comments: