Wednesday, October 05, 2016

The Adelphi Hotel




Had KFC for lunch today, together with Stewart…

(1) Stewart did not mention how was my performance in yesterday’s test. So, I really have no idea how badly I did. Stewart only mentions that Stewart was disappointed with our performance.

(2) The best thus far is Tin Min…only got one wrong…so Stewart commented that MT is a good teacher, thus produce such a good student. Tin Min only at times forgetful and slow a bit.

(3) Stewart said that Zila will most likely be doing the Baking, Disposableware and Glassware category.

(4) THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – there will be no more categories to be added on into my portfolio as Stewart wants all of the DMs to take care of a category too. Thus, Celtic will be doing back the Storage & Laundry category. So, I just do what I am currently doing…plus baking and guiding Zila.

(5) Stewart mentions that MT knows everything. Can ask MT if need anything.

No comments: