Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Hotel Lindrum




Had lunch with Stewart today:

(1) Stewart feel that Celtic is very poor in analyzing…Stewart thought that Celtic; after coming out from G13…Celtic’s analytical skills should have been upgraded.

(2) Celtic told Stewart that Celtic used to be very free at G13…nothing to do over there…that is why Celtic decide to join back Stewart. I said…maybe it’s not that…I think Celtic cannot accustom to The English’s system, the process as Celtic is not the type that follows such methodology. Stewart also agree.

(3) I commented that Celtic did not evolve. Doing the same thing for the past 12 years. All the info is just at the tips of Celtic’s hand, therefore Celtic just operate on a routine basis and not in an innovative basis.

(4) I also bluntly told Stewart that I check with Celtic’s ex boss (I did not mention Marcus name) to check whether this Celtic is like that or not. The ex boss said that Celtic is like that one.

No comments: