Sunday, October 30, 2016

Language Of Love




At times our speech is contradictory because we praise the Lord but then speak badly of others.
Set a guard over my mouth, Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips.
Lord Jesus, take control of my mouth today. Forgive me for careless, thoughtless and angry words. Let my words bless You and others.
May the words we speak point others to Jesus.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

On last week Friday…during lunch time…I have Stewart all to myself…I have the opportunity to express my key points on the Stationery Department BTS thingy. Stewart also feels very disappointed with Harriet…Stewart wanted to run through the matter with Harriet but unfortunately Harriet was not around. God, I think on my part…I come off as a show off…yes, I want to share my knowledge, my experience in a show off kind of way…I was trying to exert my egotism and know it all. Which is wrong. In a way, I also feel like I am teaching Stewart on what to do. So, moving forward…I am not going to do that…I am just going to throw in questions…questions to myself…questions to everyone…coaching…

No comments: