Friday, May 19, 2017

Air Canada Centre




[I know…Celtic’s style…Leonardo also complain to me when Leonardo handle Celtic. Your boss don’t care, Celtic normally just give something to wayang, otherwise get her ppl to do for her.]

I didn't know that Leonardo also got complain Celtic to Marcus...hahaha...

Celtic…rupa-rupanya…this is the real you.
I guess I have grow up…I was young & naïve back then…hahaha…nonetheless, I still have to thank GOD, thank You God for putting Celtic in my life because Celtic did help me and shape my career path in the early stages of my career. I become who I am today…and where I want to go…Celtic does a play role too…hahaha…

Celtic is very good at wayang one...anything also Celtic will have the reasons or excuse...and the best part is this...Celtic will come up with one or two topic of conversations...Stewart will then layan Celtic already...adoi...

No comments: