Friday, May 26, 2017

Always In His Care




After the mess that I have created on Tuesday…it is just so re-assuring that every day, I have been getting some glimpse of assurance from the Mighty God himself. Otherwise, I am already in a panic mode which I know will surely affect my daily life. So…I will just assume that the whole world already knows about it…friends & foes alike…people in G13 and those at The Japanese…

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Why did I care about my daughter’s location & circumstances? Because I love her. I care about who she is, what she’s doing and where she’s going in life.

In Psalm 32, David celebrated the marvel of God’s forgiveness, guidance and concern for us. Unlike a human father, God knows every detail of our lives and the deepest needs of our hearts.

Whatever our circumstances today, we can rely on God’s presence and care because the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trust in Him.

Dear Father in heaven, thank You for watching over me in love and guiding me along Your path today.


We are never out of God’s sight and His loving care.

No comments: