Thursday, May 04, 2017

CatBird Seat, Nashville, Tennessee




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Miguel finally apps me back. On Tuesday. After a week.
And tonight I replied Miguel back. By the way, Miguel is flying off to Manchester currently. Hahaha…

God, I have decided not to be greedy. I have decided…if it’s FMCG or AC Nielsen…category management, education & training, analyses, research, management, consultancy, advisory, branding, communication, trade marketing, marketing, media…then yes, I will take it. But if its back to buying…I will stay on with The Japanese. To jump into another retail competitor, I won’t choose buying anymore. It will be about the above 12 roles.

Miguel: Hi sorry for late reply. Have been too busy...you keen?

Me: Hi boss…sorry late reply too…hahaha…not at the moment lah…nonetheless, thanks for remembering me, thank you for the opportunity, hopefully…next time got chance to work with you again, really learn lots from you…ok lah, enjoy your holidays ya…and please no wearing the MU shirt in a Liverpool territory…

…there…put a full stop to it…

No comments: