Saturday, September 03, 2016

laugh.dance.O




So, the first thing that God did was…Stewart told me that Zila will be park under me…maybe give Zila one of my smaller categories so I can have the time to focus on the bigger categories. Well, I should be happy about it right…I don’t know. I kind of need an assistant more than anything else at the moment…filling up forms takes time, follow-up on issues with the suppliers & the store team takes time. Like the other day when I had this conversation with Stewart…Stewart doesn’t have the time to wash the household clothes, I say that there is a thing that call the washing machine. But then Stewart replied back…yeah, but you still need to put the clothes into the machine, when the machine is done with the cleaning, you need to take it out and put it to dry. So, this theory is also the same thing…I need an assistant to follow up on the paperwork. It’s a process.

Nonetheless – THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – let’s see what is God’s second step is.

No comments: