Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Wild Sheep Chase




Today I bertembung with Mak Tiri 4 times.

(1) I sit next to Celtic in the office. Celtic is seated on my right. This morning, Mak Tiri came over to my place, on my left...asking me whether I have done the Decote file or not. Then, MT went over to Wayne’s place and ask the same question. Hahaha…never bother to ask Celtic at all sedangkan Celtic is the Division Manager. It looks like Mak Tiri knows that we are the ones who are doing all of the work and Celtic is doing nothing…hahaha…

(2) Second time, Mak Tiri also came over to my place. This time it really took me by surprise. I mean, MT can call me or WatsApp me…MT needs to double confirm with me whether these batch of item codes whether I want to exclude them from the list or markdown. She doesn't have to walk over.

(3) The third time is during lunch break. Again, MT & her lunch buddies were walking in front of me. And one of her lunch buddy ask me where I am heading to for lunch which I answered Parade (referring to Subang Parade). Then, this Mak Tiri like take the opportunity to talk to me like that…MT ask it’s quite rush isn’t it (referring to the fact that we only have 1 hour for lunch and we need to cross the road opposite)…and I say ok ar

(4) Lastly, it was when we go home…I scan my card, MT was behind me…then I say see ya…and then another colleague was heading to a meeting room and MT ask is he having a supplier’s meeting…I went huh…MT repeat her question…then we say our byes…I didn’t get to walk with her to the car park today because I park at a different spot so I went to the opposite direction…adoi…miss chance...hahaha...

No comments: