Sunday, September 11, 2016

Luton's Hayward Tyler Factory




Zurick – well, we do get along…we are somewhat close…we do get a bit touchy touchy at times…but…I don’t know…I am more confuse than ever…I am 34…I am still not married with children…I think if I have kids, they will be pretty & cute as I think I have pretty good DNA…hahaha…my life is…I’m back and forth all the time…my feet…sometimes is in the air…sometimes they are on the ground…I kind of trying to fit in my relationships and dating while managing a career & finances which is really difficult to do…and I am also lost touch with Andrew…between MT & Zurick…I think I pick Zurick anytime…I don’t know…I imagining things and I am more confuse than ever…I am saying that for the second time now...but one thing for sure…he or she got to be my best friend, my role model, we want to better each other in every way, my travel companion, my most reliable source of light, my fortitude, my most trusted confidante, in short…is my person. I think Zurick feels the same way too though…

No comments: