Sunday, September 11, 2016

Start Afresh




His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your FAITHFULNESS!

This is interesting.

At The Japanese – in the Small Appliance Team, 5 buyers left but Captain Johnson is only allow to hire 1. Stewart has to omit either 1 Division Manager or 2 Category Managers. Stewart mentions that Stewart will park Zila under me. My ideal scenario was to have Celtic remain where Celtic is…Jonas to take up Mrs. Simon’s portfolio…I am to be park under MT…no promotion for me…MT will do MT’s current categories plus Jonas’s portfolio. My ideal categories will be Stationery, Bicycle, Camping, Sports, Nautism and Boys Toys.

Ok…now, the Japanese Top Management wants to revert back to the old structure. So, will Zila be still be park under me? No offence Stewart…talk is cheap…you are not like Ursula or Tommy who walks the talk…if they are going to revert back to the old structure…that means I have to do the Baking category. Sigh…lagi banyak kerja…I thought my work on the categories reviews & the planograms are almost done…well…my ideal scenario is still removing Jonas from Team Baz…Mrs. Simon’s portfolio goes back to Celtic…MT takes over Jonas’s role and I will be park under MT…hahaha…

I also met up with Tommy & Zurick yesterday.
Tommy asks me to join Tommy at The English. Go and work, learn & earn. Just for one year. The English is really a good retail training ground. Newcomers will most likely spend half of the year in training.

Then over in G13 – Zurick updated us…it seems that John Doe is leaving…so there is a vacancy in the HouseHold Plastic Department…Bryan is also leaving…so there is a vacancy in the Stationery Department…so, I shall wait for Maximoff, Miguel or Emerson to call me? Hahaha…

God – THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE, YOUR GOODNESS, YOUR FAITHFULNESS, YOUR FAVORABILITY – I landed where I am today because of You. You played a role in my life. You know me by name, You engrave my name in Your palm, You go the distance to save a soul, You remember Your promises, You will raise me up when the time comes!

No comments: