Saturday, September 24, 2016

New Menu With Refreshed Ideas




I did something really stupid…it was mind blowing…absolutely ridiculous…what happen was…there was something that I was unsure of…so I WatsApp MT…MT explain it clearly, thoroughly, in a very organized manner…this Celtic also…gave me the email but with no attachment in it, so I was not aware about the said matter…hahaha…I WatsApp MT more that I verbally talk to her…ok, back to the story…since MT help me…I secretly put a box of chocolate biscuit on her office table…yeah, like a secret admirer but I was so damn stupid. I didn’t left a note, of course MT don’t know who left it for her…I should have put a note on it, written Gracias…because I do converse with MT with a bit of Spanish words in it…hahaha…so, yeah…I overlook…MT did ask Tin Min & Jonas who put it on the table…but no one knows about it…MT say she dare not touch it…hahaha…but she did put it aside at her side table. She did not throw them away. Then, one of the colleagues said that MT don’t eat the chocolate biscuit one wor

No comments: