Saturday, September 03, 2016

Punk. Genius. Traitor. Billionaire.




Yes, I am still stalking MT…so another incident…

(1) MT walks into the pantry…so, as usual…I follow behind.
(2) MT was filling up her flask with water from the water dispensing machine. There were 2 machines in the pantry, situated next to each other.
(3) I stop a few steps behind MT. I didn’t go to the second cooler, knowing that I will be even closer.
(4) And surprisingly…MT is also a very sensitive or highly aware person. When she sense that someone (which was me) standing behind her, she did turn around and take a glance over.
(5) Once MT was done, it was my turn to fill up my water bottle.
(6) And this is the surprisingly part…on top on one of the water dispensing machine…there was some food in PP containers, probably leftovers…MT pointed them to me…I went – what the…why did MT pointed to me for…to indicate what? I’m a greedy pig who eats a lot? Really what the…

No comments: