Saturday, September 03, 2016

The Man Who Knew Infinity




If I am seeing it from a friend’s point of view…the feeling is still ok…but if I am seeing it from an outsider’s point of view, then...there is where the frustration kicks in.

Celtic’s other half…well, the other half is still working with a company…but the other half is also doing some side business as well. This is where Celtic steps in and helps. Sort of like mixing business with pleasure. Well, I don’t denied that at the very beginning stage of entrepreneurship, the other half might not know anybody and Celtic is a well-known brand, knows everybody, have a strong supplier network and also the credibility factor. So, basically Celtic is helping the other half to get contacts…Celtic also confess to me about it…they are looking into buying a factory as well…Celtic said that Celtic did not invest in it, Celtic just gets reward from the other half. And according to Celtic, there is no conflict of interest between this main job and the side income job. Well, does Stewart know about this? It’s unprofessional. It’s a I – use – you – you – use – me – kind of relationship. If Celtic is happy about it, then it's fine with me but it is still unprofessional.

And Celtic really does nothing at work. Yet, Celtic mention that Celtic can’t sleep well at night, need to pop in sleeping pills, suffer from anxiety…yeah, it have nothing to do with the actual work in the office but it’s the side income work. Celtic come into the office in the morning, play games on her handphone…the other half call, Celtic provide some consultation…Celtic does some work…then it’s lunch time…lunch is from 12.30 till 1.30 but Celtic only walks in at 2pm. Do some work, dispensing some advise…give some instructions…on the phone again, then go home. What the...

I mean, I use to have very hands on bosses from Leonardo to Ursula to Marcus to Tommy. Even Rufus is also hands on as well. We divide the work equally, we work as a team as time is precious...when I am busy...they help to fill up the forms, they help to check on things, they help to discuss with suppliers on Trade Plans…but this Celtic…speechless...

Of course…I on the hand…gets to portray…as another alternative of leadership to Stewart…but still…you know…at times, I do appreciate another pair of hands.

No comments: