Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Cafes Richard




Stewart: Harriet has a very canggih mouse.

Me: Harriet is the Stationery buyer mah.

Stewart: Mouse is under Stationery meh

Me: Harriet use to be an IT buyer…

Stewart: Why the Stationery sales is so bad?

Me: You have to check with both Jonas & Harriet?

Stewart: I want to explode already lah

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD! YOU ARE INDEED THE GOD OF A SECOND CHANCES!

Well, I screwed up again…my bad, my careless mistake as usual…what happen was…Stewart didn’t really really scold me…there was this Hari Raya item, it was one of my last year Leaflet Key Lines, so I repeat for this year leaflet…mana tahu, it was in the Decote List. RM5.00. RM5.00 is ok, but the supplier have increase the price and I bought it at the new cost price, so I rugi RM0.40 for every units sold. I know…I really want to kill myself. But I am so thankful that Stewart didn’t hentam me much, did not shout at me…since the item is in the Decote List, it’s kind of hard to rectify the selling price back because Stewart needs to see and explain to The Japanese, a lot of hassle. I am just so thankful that Stewart still favors and protects over me…Thank You God for putting Stewart in my life.

No comments: