Sunday, April 16, 2017

Rag & Bone




Phone Conversations with Marcus:

(1) Marcus mentions to me that Emerson & Ivan have both resigned…I already knew the news from Paige earlier on…nonetheless…I pretend to be surprise…hahaha…

(2) Marcus mention to me that there are vacancies back in G13…I suggested to Marcus to get Baldwin on board since Baldwin haven’t got a job yet…I reminded Marcus that Marcus previously have mention before that Miguel also likes Baldwin…but according to Marcus…like no leh…Miguel already got someone on board. Miguel got WatsApp me wor...THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD...my saham still laku...hahaha...

(3) On Ursula’s case…according to Marcus…Maximoff purposely kenakan Ursula teruk-teruk…promote Jordan and put Ursula to take care of the Toys & Baby Goods category. Because of this case, Ursula got personally call up Marcus to express herself because Marcus was the first to kena this so-called English attack. Ursula was the last.

(4) Maximoff also likes Jecca. So, Jecca should be in safe hands for now.

(5) Marcus will be heading to the Marketing Team once the FOM system is fully implemented. According to Marcus, Marcus have nothing much to do these days…just attend meetings, having discussions but the plus side is that Marcus doesn’t have the burden of Sales, Margin & Stock Days anymore…hahaha…

No comments: