Sunday, April 09, 2017

Le Mout




Sigh…I think I have figure out why Stephanie is still upset with me…my guess was right…she was offended on her birthday lunch’s date…last time, during lunch break…Stephanie will walk over to my place…she doesn’t eat with her colleagues…now, as her Senior Manager have resigned, that lunch group sort of have disband and Stephanie have found a friend in Leonore. Now, Stephanie doesn’t come to my workstation anymore, I have to go to her place instead…fine…she doesn’t tell me where she is going for lunch, I have to call her instead…fine…she doesn’t prompt me in advance if she have a lunch date…fine…now I find the whole thing very childish on her part…and I also have a ego too…but thank GOD, that I mange to put that ego aside and continue to bug her. And I intend to do that until common sense knock into her head. And I have found the answer…when I ask her to re-choose the date…she said that it’s over for so long…no need lah to celebrate…then I say it can be for a casual lunch…she said that she is busy over the weekend…and when I ask her she is busy with what…she say there is a lot of things to do…then I know already lor…but I am still sticking with my game plan…bug her until common sense knock into her head. And I will continue to be my joyful self and mingle with everyone.

No comments: