Sunday, April 02, 2017

Odette




A few days before the Shah Alam store was re-launch…Team Baz was at the store…we work until quite late…then, all of the other buyers left already…left Abigail, Mak Tiri & myself. Abigail cannot go home yet because the Furniture numbering haven’t complete yet…Mak Tiri tengah supervise her Lighting suppliers…and Stewart ask me to supervise the both of them…so, when I see that things are in order…I spoke to Stewart over the phone…that everything is under control…can I go home first…and I will get Mak Tiri to apps the Lighting concept once it has been completed. Then, I went over to Mak Tiri…pass the message to her…she like buat muka sedih only because I can go back early and she have to stay back for a while longer…hahaha…then, earlier in the day, Stewart ask me to buy a few bottles of mineral water for the team…so there were balance 2 water bottles left…I offer 1 to Abigail, Abigail say no need…so I hand one to Mak Tiri lor…told her that Stewart bought for the team to drink…hahaha…yes, it’s not what you said or do…it’s how you make the other person feel…that personal touch…

No comments: