Sunday, April 16, 2017

Golden Buzzer




Woah…THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Miguel betul-betul WatsApp me wor…was this Miguel’s own initiative…or did Marcus mention my name? Or did Emerson instigate all of this? Or Maximoff brought the subject up? Interesting…

Miguel said Hi…ask me how am I doing…whether I want to join back G13 or not and report directly to Miguel.

And as usual…as I want to buy more time…I gave Miguel the excuse that I was currently working in the store and that I will catch up with him later. Miguel said ok.

What is holding me back…is that its buying all over again…and I think with this new FOM structure…there will be no more assistant that will assist the buyers with paperwork anymore…here with The Japanese, at least, I still have Zila & Fify to help me on an on and off basis.

Nonetheless, I will reply back to Miguel on Tuesday. If I don’t replied back, lagi teruk…Miguel will be very kecil hati and there will be no more offers in the future for me…hahaha…well, I am just very glad that Miguel still remembers me!

No comments: