Saturday, January 11, 2014

Barlai




Ursula has a fourth minion! Fify! The other morning, I walked over to Fify’s work station to enquire whether one of the story book new item code has been created or not in the system. Fify said that she didn’t receive the email and Isla (who is currently on leave) also did not mention anything to her. Fify only complete the barcode adding process. This Ursula who is standing nearby pula so sibuk and came over – she also mentions that she did not sign the new item code creation form but did sign for the barcode adding form tanpa sebarang pertanyaan. From here, I already know that Fify reports to Ursula discreetly. That’s because I always tell Fify that this Boss of ours always ask a lot of questions whenever she signs any papers. Banyak leceh. It’s a good thing for the buyer’s accountability but this always makes me cemas & rimas. I always ensure that Fify prepares the answers in advance in case Ursula asks her anything. OMG, malunya I. Fify must have feedback this back to Ursula.

At the same time, Clara & another colleague who was nearby, was closely watching our conversation. Sigh, everyone is such a busybody. They want to know how Ursula and myself are getting along. This relationship is already 5 months old now. I called it the perceptual gap. These people only wants juicy gossips and only want to hear bad things about Ursula. If I tell them that Ursula has been such an Angel to me, they will be in real shocked.

No comments: