Saturday, January 11, 2014

Beast & Tate




Ursula shares with me on one of Christy’s cases. Apparently Christy has emailed to Paige regarding price rebate. Christy only provides the item codes and the promotion duration. There was no report attached to the email to indicate how many units were sold during that promotion period. Ursula was upset. How can a CM email to a SCM like that. I told Ursula to talk to Christy – Ursula shoots back at me – what to talk?!

Additionally, Ursula have also set a new house rules within the team - all of the new item listing must go directly to her for signature. But Ursula commented that something is not right with Christy because for the past 2 days this week, Christy did see Ursula personally…but…is whenever there is someone else in Ursula’s room. Ursula cannot sign on the spot because she have to look thoroughly into every details and also cannot question Christy in front of her guest because she needs to jaga Christy’s air muka. I don’t know…it seems like both of their relationship is very complicated. Better that I don’t masuk campur. Better that I know less. I only afraid that it is Ursula who plays politics here and this will get certain people to dislike me. Pitting them against me. In Ursula's team, I am standing alone in one corner. Gerrard, Shawn and Christy shared a very strong and unbreakable ties. They can berkomplot and throw me out from the group. Pure evil :(

No comments: