Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hit & Mrs



Ursula mentions to me that since I joined her team, her team has been working till very late at night. Ursula also asked me whether I am happy to join her team or not?

I told her that among all of her staffs, I am the most lazy bum one :) Ursula chuckles. I don’t stay up as late as Gerrard, Shawn & Christy does. I don’t come in on a Saturday like they do. Even if I do come in, I can only work for half a day. That half a day itself is also enough to drive me crazy. I salute that Christy can go for a full day on a Saturday. I admire Christy’s hard work, dedication and effort. Christy is a new buyer on board with zero buying experience and this sort of work devotion is indeed remarkable and very rare these days. Not many people are willing to make such sacrifices.

Am I happy being under Ursula? I replied that I have no answer to that question yet. I don’t even look that far ahead anymore. I am just trying to go through my working life on a daily and weekly basis.

Ursula also told me that for 2 ½ months – she have not come in to the office on every Saturday to work. She claims that she is much wiser and knows how to balance her life & work now. Yeah right…she said that to jaga her air muka :) Ursula is not wiser. She knows the answers why...for the past 2 ½ months. I want to break down to her bluntly but in the end I hold myself back because I am afraid that my honesty will offend her. It’s because Ursula doesn’t feel appreciated or loved by The General. So she feels; why she needs to put in so much of her effort into her work and is not being reciprocate back. For what?! The General will not see her. In The General’s eyes – there are only Marcus & Leonardo. Everything that they do is right, everything that Ursula does is wrong. Ursula is not The General’s pet. The General felt that Ursula have abused or took advantage of a lot of things when Ursula was Mr. Jan Vet’s woman. Ursula uses way too much of the jalan belakang and using this kind of relationship to get things done and approvals through. Lately, this Ursula is also coming in to work late and left more earlier than usual. She wants to rebel now! :) One more thing...Ursula has also park back her white Honda CRV back into the office premises. Previously, during Mr. Jan Vet's time, all of the SCMs have the privileges to park their cars inside the office compound...however, after Mr. Jan Vet's retirement...don't know why, only this Ursula parks her car outside...and now, all of a sudden, also don't even know why...she starts to park back her car inside. Celtic said that this Ursula tak tahu malu. So thick skin.

No comments: